102 S. Allegheny St. Bellefonte, PA 16823
With Bellefonte being the county seat of Centre County, the courthouse is located right downtown. It is on the National Register of Historic Places and was originally constructed in 1805. Right out front is The Soldiers and Sailors War Memorial and statue of Andrew Gregg Curtain, dedicated in 1906. In the heart of downtown, the courthouse is a Bellefonte staple.